Which are your favourite animes/manga?

« Older   Newer »

1. PatyKida

User deleted

Like the name of the topic says XD here you can say what are you favourite animes/manga.

I have a top 5 (yay)

First of all (because i'm including the mangaX XD) is Pokémon adventures/Special manga. Why? Because is so much more realist than the anime, there are a lot of interesting protagonists and the legendary Pokémon are more active then the anime. And the fights... BRUTAL!!

2nd- Let's & GO! I was 14 when L&G passed in Portugal, i remember that my parents in that time didn't want me to see anime, but i still watched when nobody was seeing XD

3rd- Dragon ball (Z and GT included) This used to be my fave anim, but since i heard the critics abou the Dragon ball evolution movie... It autimactly passed to 2nd favourite anime.

4th- Whistle! (manga and anime <but more the manga>) When i heard about this anime: "Yeah.. It must be a cheap imitation od captain Tsubasa..." But when i saw it... OMG! It was beautiful! So realist! well... I see Whistle! everyday xD

5ht- Death note (anime) the first time i heard about this anime (they told me that was about a guy killing people with a note book) I liked, and when i saw it... It had violence *.* it's really really great and L rules! XD

Okay, which are your fave animes?

2. rebond_chaos

User deleted

for me, it was depending on my mood. for now is

1. Bakusou Kyoudai L&G. ( i Like NA AstroRanger)

2. Naruto ( i like Kiba)

3. Gash Bell ( it is sad. when both mamodo and their partner finally lose)

4. Hunter X Hunter ( H X H is so cool! but, i don`t have any fav character... maybe Kurapica, but, i don`t really like him, i just like his power.)

5. Samurai Deeper Kyo,Law of ueki = they both have a same position for me. Samurai Deeper Kyo, not as cool as H X H, but, i have a fav character in that anime. for Law of ueki, it`s funny!

3. Racer_Retsu

User deleted

1.Kuroshitsuji,its so great! Cant wait for the 2nd season my favorite character is Sebastian Michaelis,why? Hes so sexy :love:

2.FullMetal Alchemist,the story is just amazing! Go Alphonse Elric!

3.Let´s & Go! Ah,I remember,watching it at night in my bedroom <3 Retsu Seiba of course!

4.Soul Eater,nothing to saw...Just awesome! Black Star is my favorite!

5.Digimon Tamers,the best season of Digimon in my opinion,love Guilmon,his japanese voice is sooo adorable!!

And I saw some episodes of Gash Bell,it looks great :D

4. rebond_chaos

User deleted

well, you know, my 5 fav anime is changed again, you know,,,,, i am a moody for animes and mangas :P but, what i wrote is still part of anime and mangas i like. :P

5. seizh

User deleted

Let's & Go is my favorite xd And I also like Beyblade series. Battle B-daman is interesting. I love Gray and Enju *^^* But nothing can be better than Let's & Go in my heart.

6. PatyKida

User deleted

QUOTE (seizh @ 19/6/2010, 13:24)
    Let's & Go is my favorite xd And I also like Beyblade series. Battle B-daman is interesting. I love Gray and Enju *^^* But nothing can be better than Let's & Go in my heart.

OMG! B-daman! How could I forgot about it *D* B-Daman is just so awesome! Terry is so cute!

Okay, my list now is:

- Pokémon Adventures, no surprise here XD

- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go, Still no surprise

- Dragon Ball/ Z/ GT

- Battle B-Daman, it's just so awesome!!

- Whistle, manga please XD

Cane da guardia del BKL, Byakko, TRF, Amy, Let's & Go!! maniac, Ryou Takaba's girlfriend and one of the two "Let's & Go!!" Sisters x3

Group
    Captain

Status
    Time to name my tops!
    1)Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!! (but of course!), I'm still Ryo-obsessed and will forever be so
    2)Kinnikuman Nisei(Ultimate Muscle) - I love Terry Kenyon from here! XD Also Roxanne is cool too, to not speak about the crazy awesome main chara, Mantarou/Kid Muscle
    3)Oban Star Racers (it's a half anime, and ironically, it's also about racing! Seems like my obsession is racing! XD ) - Molly is quite cool! And her mom has one awesome design man!
    4)BEYBLADEEEEEEEE - I love Driger and pretty much any big cat-like bitbeast. One of my best friends obsessed me with Ray sadly XD Though it's his bitbeast I want XD
    5)Yu Yu Hakusho - Youko Kurama/Shuuichi Minamino is/are awesome man XD Also, I like Jin, he's awesome too XD
    6)Shaman King - I put another one cause I can, want and so on! My favorite charas are Hao and Anna. Hao cuz... WELL HE'S HOT. And Anna... I wanna be like her XD She's pure awesomeness. Horohoro is cool too xD
    Done! XD

Brett's girlfriend XP and one of the two "Let's & Go!!" Sisters x3

Group
    Vicecaptain

Status
    1) Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & go!! mi sembra giusto xD
    2) Detective Conan, adoro i misteri e gli enigmi u.u
    per gli altri non ho una classifica ma quelli che mi sono sempre piaciuti sono: Beyblade, Pokemon, Digimon, Inazuma eleven, Naruto...

9. Isa//simply

User deleted

non ho un ordine preciso di preferenza,comunque i miei preferiti sono Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & go!!(beh certo sennň non ero quaXD),Hetalia(č molto stupido ma mi piace l'idea della parodia storica),Katekyo Hitman Reborn!,Shaman King,One Piece,Detective Conan,Bleach e altri che mi sfuggono

10. ellixiebinlin

User deleted

Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & go!!!and my favorite character is Erich in Eisen Wolf :)

11. mabushi

User deleted

for me:

1. Bleach. There is no logic in this manga, there is only logic in mangaka rule itself. But, I fun read this manga. I like Yuzu, she is Ichigo sister, she is too cute for a sister.

2. Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go. I like Joe, she is look like Chitoge (heroine for manga called Nisekoi). I want more stories about Joe x Ryo. XD

3. Kiseijuu : Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte). Manga '80s, but has recently become famous. I love migi, a funny parasites.

4. Amagi Brilliant Park. My favorite char is Tirami. He was a mascot with the cute appearance and funny too but with the worst trait.

5. Initial D. This is large version of Bakusou Kyoudai, I think. I like main char, of course.

10 replies since 30/7/2009, 13:36   376 views